Voluntary Auction and Notarial Central Register of Voluntary Auctions (NCRVA)
If it is the case of an auction of a flat, house, other real estate, company or its part or if the lowest value of a submission relating real estate, right, and other property values exceeds EUR 33,193.92, the process of the auction must be certified by a notarial deed.
The notification on auction must be published at the Notarial Central Registry of Auctions.
- We can arrange participation in a voluntary auction and prepare the certificate on its process
- Upon agreement any venue and time of the auction is possible
- We can offer premises of our meeting room for holding auctions
- We can arrange registration of the notification on voluntary auction at the Notarial Central Registry of Auctions
- We can arrange registration of the notification on results of the voluntary auction at the Notarial Central Registry of Auctions
- Valid identification document of the auctioneer and/or auctioneer's executive and vendue master - e.g. ID card, passport, permit for long-term stay of foreign nationals (driver's license , police confirmation on ID card hand-over and application for the issuance of a new ID card, health insurance card do not serve as identity cards)
- Up-to-date Extract from the Companies Register of the auctioneer